Pageant veterans are leading Missosology’s first hot picks for this year’s revamped Miss World Philippines pageant.
Cebu City’s bet Cynthia Thomalla takes the top spot in our first leaderboard. This shouldn’t come as a surprise as Cynthia perfectly fits the mold of former Miss World Philippines winners. The former Reyna ng Aliwan’s beautiful face, statuesque figure and good communication skills could propel her to the top.
In second place is former Bb Pilipinas runner-up Laura Lehmann. This TV host from Makati is one of the strongest contenders given her gift of gab and pageant experience. Aside from her strong fan following, Laura’s beauty and good attitude is undeniable.
Another obvious choice for the title is Janela Joy Cuaton from Masbate. She was Mutya ng Pilipinas 2015 Tourism International and was supposed to compete in an international pageant but it didn’t materialize. She has undergone pageant training for so lond so expect her to bring her A-game come finale.
The celebrity status of Winwyn Marquez is definitely an advantage, but her edge among her fellow candidates is her dancing prowess. We could see another Miss World talent placement in case Winwyn wins the national crown.
And rounding up our Top 5 for now is Jona Sweett of Aklan. This former Miss Philippines Earth elemental queen has shown marked improvement since her previous national pageant.
Check out the full list below:
1. Cynthia Thomalla from Cebu City
2. Laura Lehmann from Makati City
3. Janela Joy Cuaton from the Province of Masbate
4. Teresita Ssen “Winwyn” Marquez from Paranaque City
5. Jona Sweett from the Province of Aklan
6. Nikki Deveza from Lucban, Quezon
7. Glyssa Perez from the Province of Bohol
8. Kathleen Gomez from Balete, Batangas
9. Shawntel Cruz from La Union
10. Veronica Villones from Malolos City, Bulacan
11. Chelsea Anne Manalo from Meycauayan City, Bulacan
12. Tanya Deveza from Lucban, Quezon
13. Kaycie Lyn Fajardo from the City of Manila
14. Trizha Ocampo from the Province of La Union
15. Zara Carbonell from Lemery, Batangas
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.