64th ANNUAL MISS UNIVERSE BEAUTY PAGEANT
1st Official Hot Picks
Barely less than a couple of months since the crowning of Paulina Vega as the 63rd Miss Universe in Doral, Florida, Missosology is now on the look out for the hottest and most talked about national delegates who will compete in the next edition of Miss Universe. So far, less than 30 beauties have been crowned and we have come up with the following hot picks!
1. JAPAN – Ariana Miyamoto. After being crowned as the first ever multiracial Japanese delegate to Miss Universe, news spread like wildfire not only in Japan but all over the world! Japan has been unfairly stereotyped as a very homogeneous society, so seeing a half-black half-Oriental delegate from the Land of the Rising Sun became a controversial issue. And who would have expected that Japan would be the first country from the far east to send a half black girl to the world’s premiere international beauty pageant? No other Asian country, apart from Israel, has ever sent a black mix to any BIG 4 Pageant primarily due to the popular inclination towards Eurasian look. So from America’s NBC, to online news networks from France, Brazil, Honduras and even Vietnam, Ariana’s victory became an item. She gave Miss Universe another reason to be something to look forward to this year!
2. COLOMBIA – Ariadna María Gutiérrez Arévalo. And speaking of newsmaker, Ariadna is the bomb! She may have the difficult task of achieving a back-to-back victory for Colombia, but it’s highly possible that she could achieve that! During the last Miss Universe pageant, a lot of fans had initial reservations towards Paulina being crowned as MU because they thought that Ariadna would be a better winner from Colombia than her. But lo and behold, Paulina won and now, people are doubting a back-to-back for Ariadna. This woman is capable of getting a third crown for Colombia so never underestimate this goddess!
3. PUERTO RICO – Catalina Morales Gómez. The Boricuans should feel more confident with Catalina. She is fresh looking, and her exotic beauty is very appealing. Her catwalk skills is impeccable, so this year we expect Puerto Rico to be back with a bang! We just hope that she maintains her fresh look and youthful vibe before competing at Miss Universe.
4. MEXICO – Wendolly Esparza Delgadillo. Two straight years of no placement from Mexico must be very painful for Lupita Jones, the national director of Mexico and a former Miss Universe winner herself. And not just her, the Mexicans have been weeping for their dismal performance at Miss Universe despite sending a topnotch delegate in the previous edition. However, this seems to be a year of quiet vengeance for the NBM family, who will surely prepare Wendolly to win the MU crown.
5. INDONESIA – Anindya Kusuma Putri. Indonesia is definitely on the roll these past few years! They are gaining momentum, and the selection of Anindya received mixed reception, although we see the reason why she was chosen as this year’s Puteri Indonesia. Have you seen the similarity between her and Miss Universe 2012 1st Runner-up, Janine Tugonon? Anyway, we have already seen a lot of quick improvements from Anindya since her crowning, so we are expecting even greater transformation for her in the coming weeks and months.
6. NICARAGUA – Daniela Torres. The very beautiful and elegant Daniela won the Miss Nicaragua 2015 crown with no serious competition at all! She won by a landslide! She was flawless on stage, and was beaming with a lot of self-confidence and poise. She is Nicaragua’s best winner in recent years so we can only hope that she will get an excellent support and preparation.
7. PHILIPPINES – Pia Wurtzbach. For now, she may not be a hot favorite for the crown but she is a favorite by her countrymen. She does not have the winning form, yet, but watch out! Bb. Pilipinas is capable of transforming their MU delegate to an amazing level! In fact, during the past five years, a lot of Filipino pageant fans are more excited with the transformation of their chosen MU delegate than the actual crowning itself. Pia will certainly not disappoint us in the next few hot picks!
8. ANGOLA – Witney Shikongo. This southwestern country is very consistent in sending quality girls, and they are well-prepared. After Leila Lopes’ victory in 2011, they may have failed in entering the semis spot but we are more confident with Witney to break that spell.
9. BELGIUM – Annelies Törös. This natural beauty is very hard to ignore. Preparation is the key for Belgium to place once again in Miss Universe. Now that she is being recognized, we hope that her organization will prepare her extensively.
10. VENEZUELA – Mariana Jimenez. This South American pageant powerhouse is in trouble! The national economic situation is taking its toll. Sponsorship and industrial support is lacking. Mariana should better study hard on how to make her look more feminine because at times, she has the Jictzad vibe. Catwalk wise, she is an excellent contender!
11. ECUADOR – Francesca Cipriani. We actually wonder how Francesca won over Daniela during the Miss Ecuador contest, but if last year’s delegate failed to enter the cut, we doubt if Francesca can do better than her. As of now, she can focus on preparing and improving herself while waiting for the rest of the MU delegates to be decided in the coming months.
12. SLOVAK REPUBLIC – Denisa Vyšňovská. Beautiful in glam shots, but in candid photos she is just ordinary looking. She needs to improve her body as well. There is still time for transformation!
Puerto Rico looks like MJ Lastimosa in that picture btw 😉
This year is gonna be terrible. Just BELGIUM, SLOVAK REPUBLIC, INDONESIA and COLOMBIA seem to be ready for the CROWN. The other delegates can suck my pussy as they look awful for real. The philiphine girl is a SHEMALE?
must be a pinoy who penned this article…too obvious…
Envious much? you piece of garbage.
nothing to be envious of a biased reporting by pinoy. it just shows the evil mentality and bad attitudes of the pinoy when it comes to reporting events and you just validated that stereotype about pinoy …hahah…well done!
where is the biased reporting on this article? You just hate anything and everything that includes the Philippines and you just stereotyped all filipinos based on this hot picks article? That is a sign of jealously Sherlyn and too bad for you, You will live the rest of your life with so much hatred and racism
What’s your problem if it’s a Pinoy who wrote this wonderful article? You must be dying of jealousy because they could do it, while you couldn’t, even at that old age!
First of all, Miss Colombia’s last name is Gutiérrez, so correct that shit now.
First name, last name, middle name..that’s how Latin Americans used their full names…Miss Universe 2014 is Paulina Vega Dieppa…aren’t you wondering PAZ? Research….research…tsk tsk tsk….Think, before you click–Pia Wurtzbach winning answer!
Whaaaaaat? First name, middle name, paternal last name, maternal lastname pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaase. Latin Americans have 2 LAST NAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Our second last name is not a middle name, you can only use the first one for practical purposes, but we all have 2.
Well, that’s how your National Statistics Office compile your names in your Certificate of Live Birth. Here in the Philippines, First Name, Middle Name(Maternal’s Last Name) and Last Name(Paternal’s Last Name) are the ones being registered in the Civil Registry in order. In your country of origin, might as you are using First Name, Paternal’s Last Name and Maternal’s Last Name. I remember during my school days…”Where is MIss Batungbakal, Luzviminda Dimagiba?
I don’t believe Pia can even make it to the top 16.
Why Missosology eliminated my comments??? WTF.
No room for garbage from garbage like you. Duh.
fillipinos owned this site…what da ya think?
I see. Ok, so they can suck my pussy as well.
Pussy my FOOT! Lmao Good one…Shutup idiot!
Pussy is what your mom gave to an unknown bastard some years ago and that’s why you are here Sweetie. Kisses hun.
Rolling EYES….YAWN Ummm Sorry SIR, You Pathetic Poor excuse for a BOY but that clap back has been so overused its boring. Come up with something Original. Youre DISMISSED REJECTED Boy Lmao PEASANT…Ill bred little and I mean little TRASH…so Im not surprised you keep using the word PUSSY when you dont have one! Stop playinnnnn haha
i think Maya is bipolar, like the rest of pinoy….haha
YOU SHOULD BE SO LUCKY, ASSHOLE SLUT. NOW LICK MY PUSSY.
if I lick your imaginary pussy will that count as my first ever fuck…?
“She does not have the winning form, yet, but watch out! Bb. Pilipinas is capable of transforming their MU delegate to an amazing level! ..:”
So if she clearly is NOT a top contender as even you confirm, WHY ON EARTH is she included in the list?!?
No wonder why this site is losing credibility by the minute and it’s seen more and more as a cheap way to hype up your substandard delegates!
THE PHILIPINES GIRL IS A SHEMALE???
KATH JANKOVIC IS ACTUALLY A HUMAN? NOOOOOOOOOO WAY! TRY A MUCH BETTER SCARE TACTIC.
“Jankovic” whatever your name is, You SIR, are DISGUSTING!!! Youre not FIT for Human interaction including the Internet…
Maya? What kind of name is that shit. C’mon you slut, look for a corner and earn some money by open your legs. u r wasting my time you asshole.
Lol YUP thats my name BITCH! And what? Did you say Hooking? Clearly thats something you do in the SLUMS where you came from! I mean you mentioned it right lol projecting much? And Sir, Im in California, born and raised! haha you nasty dirty ass lowlife useless piece of SHIT! And PS I have my own luxury apt. Condo to which Im leasing to OWN. In other words I got my life together, sitting here in my luxury king size bed comfortably responding to your pathetic gutter trash comments on here while you walk over to the nearest wifi cafe just to talk shit against Miss Philippines for no reason which makes you what, PATHETIC! Lol Gross. Get a life. Oh I forgot you dont have one nor do you have any Friends. So just take a long walk over a Short CLIFF. And get it over with. I promise you NO ONE will miss your sorry ass…. LOSER!
DARLING, I DON’T CARE IN WHAT HUTCH YOU’RE LIVING NOW. JUST TAKE A DEEP BREATH AND RELAX. YOU’RE LESS THAN SHIT AND THAT’S IT. KISSES HONEY.
Kath Jankovic aka Lara Kendana….Of course you are the expert on shemale! Did you get your sex change yet? I know you are desperate to join the MU but you can’t afford a sex change to get rid of your tiny little knob. Here’s my advice: Go see Donald. You know exactly what to do with him.
BABY, I CAN SEE YOU ARE BURNING RIGHT NOW. PLEASE, APPLY SOME POMADE ON YOUR SKIN DARLING.
good one Kath!
THANKS AND RIGHT BACK AT YA, ASSLICKING FAGGOT.
im not offended, bcoz i know there is a typical insecure pinoy trolling this website pretending to be you and stealing your ID to depict you the other way…you should realize tha by now…for you to react negatively to that insecure pinoy means he wins…
I KNOW, RIGHT? NOW CHEW MY DICK DARLING. CARE FOR SOME FAGGOT ASSHOLE TO FAGGOT ASSHOLE ACTION?
I DIDN’T WRITE THE “ASSLICKING FAGGOT” SENTENCE. FUCK YOU KENNETH
I DIDN’T WRITE THE “FUCK YOU KENNETH” SENTENCE. SHUT THE FUCK UP LARA KENDANA
I DIDN’T WRITE THE “SHUT THE FUCK UP LARA KENDANA” SENTENCE. SUCK MY DICK MAYA
i think Kath Jankovic is fucking demented bipolar, like loser asshole faggot pest cunt wannabe me….haha
it´s a pinoy website…are we surprised?
If you think this site is losing credibility because of the Filipino writers who included the Philippines as No. 7 on this hot picks then…Get the Fu*k out of this site and write your own damn hot picks ok?
My God, Indonesia will be a strong contender i guess!!
Si pia ba yung nasa picture? ang chiki nya jan =P
seguro que ariadna..recibira la corona de nuestra paisana colombiana paulina vega–
This year is for Mexico
Miss Japan is incredible! I’ve never been interested in these types of things, but holy pasta! *weird angle on the pic though* With that particular thought in mind (weird choice of picture to use), I thought so for Miss Angola as well, but then I did a Google image search and, well, that is a reasonable representation of her…
By the images, Puerto Rico, Slovak Republic, and Belgium hired the better photographers. *was that a polite enough way of saying all that?
Miss Japan is ridiculously over the top, gorgeous. I’d be pretty mad were I Japanese.
Lots of hyping going around. Reminds me of Miss Israel 2012. Let’s hope Miss Japan lives up to it.
XAMURAI’s favorite XD
My favorite…….MISS COLOMBIA UNIVERSO 2015
COLOMBIA! Back to back, sorry ladies and thanx for coming, but Ariadna has no competition.
Miss Japan is pretty, but looking different from other Asian delegates doesn’t really mean she’s a strong candidate. We still haven’t seen much of her speaking or catwalk skills and so far, there have been beautiful, more experienced girls that will compete for the crown next MU. For sure she’ll get a lot of attention, but so far… We’ll just have to see what she brings to the table 🙂
Exactly the overwhelming hype in the case of the beautiful Miss Israel Universe 2013 Yityish Titi Aynaw who was touted to have changed the way the world thinks about Israeli woman. She was even selected by Missosology as their final pick to win Miss Universe that year. And yet she did not even make it to Top 16. I just hope Ariana Miyamoto will not take the same path.
Yityish was pure blooded Ethiopian, who adored Obama, who happens to be the mortal enemy of Trump! She killed her chance right at that point! Ariana is half-American, half-Japanese and that’s a mile of difference compared to Yityish! This woman is rather comparable to Carole Gist, Chelsi Smith, Denny Mendez and Sonia Rolland in terms of level of interest.
The Obama bit is nothing more than mere whimsical speculations and your argument about the miles of difference in the seeming superiority of bi-racial American lineage is plainly and simply racist. Still does not justify how Ariana can be a better candidate than most others.
Nothing to do, another back to back. Colombia will win, Ariadna is amazing!
I m sorry I think Ariadna is kind of ugly
my favorite <3 Nicaragua <3
where is MISS PERU? Please LAURA SPOYA!!!
Where is miss Dominican Republic?