Since i attended the dinner kept for the contestants live, now i know why were some girls selected over other and how pic could be deceptive
Few of them were very pretty and beautiful in personthe only thing i think is that may need more presence while delivering to camrea.
Here are My Scores for top 10.
1) Urvashi- She was no surprise to me. I was working on my laptop when i saw contestant already sitting on the dining table. It was little dark as it was supposed to be semi-candle light dinner, the first girl i literally noticed out of the bunch was Urvashi Rautela, not becasue she is one of my favourites but she is actually the same we saw her in pics..She wins this pack by far The only weakness i find here is that she should apply less make-up in order to look more natural.
2) Navneet Dhillon- Kill me guys, but she is a shoooooo in for top 5 even now toosuch a beautiful girl. She was so camera shy though. She is too raw and thats the reason i dont pick her over Urvashi. If she comes back again, she would literally eat all the other contestants alive with her immense innocence and beautiful face. She is 5.8ft i guess. I dont see any reason this girl not making into the top 10 and hope IAS judges see that spark in her.
Her styling was perfect from head to toe.
Just to differentiate between her and Urvashi i woul rate her- 9.79
3) Preeti Chauhan- She was never my favourite for top 3 till i met her. A very humble, very down to earth and the one to watch out now. This girl seriously catches your attention when she is around. You cant ignore her immense presence. And if she is to win this competition( and with a tonned body) she would be the one to watch out at miss universe too.
4) Kriti Gupta- She is of the late bubbling up in everybody's list. yes she is.and her styling in dinner was perfect. she was very friendly with Kirandeep( who i think resembles with Kirron Kher..especially when she smiles)..She was too good too sweetvery humble and very approachablethough she was bit over done with make up..but she is still beautifulit didnt spoiled her natural look that much
5) Jinisha Purohit- She was one of the best surprises i could imagine. Though she is not what we want for Miss Universe but her winning one of the other two title would be absolutely fine. She is so young and so charming. Though i couldnt interact much with her, i still noticed her in the bunch.
5) Dipna Patel- Seriously telling, I was never never never a fan of hers till today. I always thought why people on the forum are going mad over her. But i got my answer today. She was such an eye candy. Dont see why she didnt make it to the top 5 of FMIE 2011. The only reason i see she wont be able to go far in Miss Universe is just her height otherwise she is all well.if Miss Universe is looking for some short girl this year, then she is the one.
6) Monali Chowdhury- She was very pretty, though bit over make-up. Though i couldn't talk much to her as i had to leave when her turn came. But I would seriously recomend her to comeback next year with more polishing as she is yet raw as Navneet. Only if she performs like Leila Lopes on finale, I can see her making top 5. But still I am not yet sold on her completely. She is very good for the other two titles. I believe she could all win one of the international title apart from Miss Universe. AS it would be difficult for her to make cut with bit untonned body. But on the base of face, she is one of the best faces of the batch.
7) Shilpa Singh- She is still not noticed by the forummers, but she is completely different in person. I got to know that she is a very trained/experienced dancer. Pretty is wat we can define her.
8) Kirandeep- She is also very beautiful. Though not the one we looking for MU but still fits the bill of other two pageants.
9) Gurbani Chopra- I was completey shocked( or say amazed) to see the actual Gurbani. She is one of the girls which says, "Pics could be deceptive, meet me and judge me." Seriously, she was just so perfect looking in dinner. I never felt that the Gurbani we saw in pics and the one i saw in real were one and the same. only if she could learn to deliver well, she could go all well for top 10 at IAS.
10) Anesha Chowdhary- No more wordsanother unexpected surprises of the night. She seemed to be bit nervous but beauty could not be denied.
Interms of communications
Mrinalini Singh- This girl will eat all once she reaches the top 5.
Urvashi Rautela- I would have been sad if she wasnt this great interms of Communications too But, she proved her fans right with her superb communications.
Kriti Gupta- Same as Urvashi, and it wont take much time for her to impress the judges once she enters in top 5.
Shilpa Singh- Again as i said, she is one of the new girls that is bubbling up in my list.
Gurbani Chopra- She reminds me of Stefania fernandez bublinessvery bubbly..very funnyjust lover her attitude
Navneet- I felt Navneet is bit of shy kinda girl who needs more training to open up. She is like most of the miss Russias who are all the way beautiful but very less speaking. But when she speaks, you could just feel love for her sweet way of speaking.
Preeti Chauhan- She was very humble and the one of the two girls with whom i spent most of the time. I was torned as if to put her in AA class or Ab class but finally i kept here herebut i wont be shocked if she appears in one of the top 3 speakers in the finale.
Dipna Patel- One can keep this girl hearing..not beacuse she speaks all the things sensible but she speaks in a very sweet manner.
Avee Saroya- She is also very good speaker, but only on the basis of intevriew i dont see her making in top 5.
I could not talk much to the following girls as I ran out of time,
[size=150]Please Note-As we all know i would like to mention once more that Missosology's review or hotpicks has no bearing on Final results of I AM SHE or any other pageants, and is done only by the judges themselves.
One last thing I wish to say is, no MENTOR could be as good as SUSH is. The way she was cheering all the girl and hugging them and the way she treated all those 20 contestants, i dont think they would be missing their family there.She might not have been succesful in last two years of pageant in getting a placement for India, but what i saw today completely changed my perception about that lady, she is the best mentor anyone could get. If this was not a new pageant, i am sure it would have got many placement like femina did..But lets hope the best, may the best girl wins the main crown and make our India Proud
keep watching this space for pics.will upload it tomorrow.
Thank you for reading.