Beauty Talks :: Miss Finland Universe 2012 Sara Chafak
Meet Universe Finland 2012 Sara Chafak in an exclusive interview by Missosology.
1. Who do you think is the sexiest man alive?
In my opinion my man is the sexiest man alive.
2. If there were no rules in your life for one day and you could be outrageous, what would you do?
I would totally eat everything what I want!
3. What is the most difficult thing you did to prepare for the Miss Universe pageant? Why did you do that?
There hasn’t been actually anything insurmountable. Sometimes you have to push the limits, but this is my job and I love hard work! You can get so much out of it!
4. If you were given 1 million dollars how would you spend it in just one day?
I wouldn’t! Well I would invest it. But to answer the question, I would spend most of the 1 million dollar to a charity. This way the 1 million dollar would have more value.
5. What does loving a boyfriend mean to you?
Barry Manilow’s – Can’t Smile Without You, that is what loving
boyfriend means to me!
You came along just like a song
And brighten my day
Who would’ve believed that you were part of a dream
Now it all seems light years away
And now you know I can’t smile without you
I can’t smile without you
I can’t laugh and I can’t sing
I’m finding it hard to do anything
You see I feel sad when you’re sad
I feel glad when you’re glad.?
6. Any beauty secrets that you would like to share the readers of Missosology?
I wash my face using only soap!
7. Tell us about the most beautiful place in your country?
The Lapland is the most beautiful place in Finland. Depending on the season, Lapland has outstanding nature whether it is the colorful autumn fall or the snowy Christmas.
8. Tell us about your mantra or secret to success.
More haste less speed, great confidence and hard work will always pay off no matter what.
9. When was the last time you cried? Why?
When I won the Miss Finland title. I was overwhelmed with emotions, the relief, the happiness and the humbleness.
10. What do you like to do for fun with your friends?
Get together, make some delicious food and enjoy the company.
11. Miss Universe Organization now allows transgender to compete in their pageant system, what’s your take on this?
It can be a very hard to someone who feels like that you have born into a “wrong” body, like a woman born into man’s body and vice versa. But when it comes to pageants I would prefer separated pageants for natural born women and men.
12. What would you say to someone who thinks you’re not qualified or pretty enough to represent your country in Miss Universe?
I think that beauty is in the eyes of the viewer. You can never please everyone.
13. What qualities do you feel you have that would make you a great Miss Universe?
I’m a woman with determination, dedication and independency. I have years of experience as my strength and the good values of an honorable beauty queen.
14. Please send your special message to all your Missosology fans.
Greetings! While after I was given the honor to be the Miss Finland 2012 I found Missosology and ever since I have been an active visitor of Missosology. I have been overwhelmed for the support and kindness of my fans. Through my dedicated and lovely fans I search comfort and warmth from Missosology, and during the bad times I have been delighted for all the support what I have gain from you guys! It really has had bracing influence on me. Thus I thank you for all the support I have gained, thank you very much. We will rock till the end, see you guys in Vegas!
I will also use the opportunity to thank the whole Missosology, you have given outstanding platform for the Pageants fans all over the world and thank you for this opportunity to give something back to you and back to my fans.
Beauty Talks :: Miss Finland Universe 2012 Sara Chafak,