Beauty Talks :: Miss Universe Great Britain 2012 Holly Hale
Welsh beauty is perhaps the best in all of Great Britain and the United Kingdom. From Helen Morgan to Sophie Moulds, it is undeniable that the very best of Great Britain lies in Wales. This year, another Welsh beauty will be presented to the whole world as Holly Hale, a Cardiff native, will wear the sash of Great Britain at Miss Universe 2012. Here, she bares her soul and speak out her mind to Missosology.
1. Who do you think is the sexiest man alive?
For me a man’ s personality is very important. A lot of the time this is what defines whether I find someone sexy or not. But based purely on attractiveness, lately I have a thing for Tom Hardy! Wow!
2. If there were no rules in your life for one day and you could be outrageous, what would you do?
I love surfing and cars so I would get a plane to Australia, find the biggest and fastest car around and just drive around Oz finding the best beaches to surf! Of course I would take ALL of my friends with me!
3. What is the most difficult thing you did to prepare for the Miss Universe pageant? Why did you do that?
Really there has been nothing difficult I have had to do in order to prepare for the Miss Universe pageant. I suppose having to alter my style slightly was the most difficult thing -going from jeans and vans to pencil dresses and heels is quite a leap!
4. What has been the biggest disappointment in your life? Why?
I have been quite fortunate not to have had any real disappointments in my life! Of course I have failed a few tests in school but that’s about it! I’ve just been lucky I guess!
5. If you were given 1 million dollars how would you spend it in just one day?
I would probably buy a number of properties and then I could make money out of them in the long run!
6. What does loving a boyfriend mean to you?
To me it means being the best you can be for the person you love. Being there in the good and bad times and knowing you both can be yourselves around each other!
7. Any beauty secrets that you would like to share the readers of Missosology?
I would have to say drink a lot of green tea! It is great if you want to detox and is raises your metabolism so can help with weight loss
8. Tell us about the most beautiful place in your country?
Britain has so many amazing beaches! If you check out the Gower in Wales you will find some beautiful walks and fab beaches to surf! Also Cornwall in England is another hot spot for those who love activities outdoors and a beautiful landscape!
9. Tell us about your mantra or secret to success.
Confidence in yourself and your abilities is definitely key! I try not to let doubt creep in because doubt is a big reason why we all do not chase after our dreams. If you can dream it then you can live it!
10. When was the last time you cried? Why?
I was watching Inception about a week ago and for some reason I started crying my eyes out at the end when he was reunited with his children! I love Leonardo Di Caprio – he is such an amazing actor!
11. What do you like to do for fun with your friends?
My friends and I are all a bit odd in that when we’re together we can entertain ourselves even in the most boring of situations! But to be specific I enjoy going surfing and camping with friends! Meals out and the cinema is another activity that is at the top of the list of things to do!
12. Miss Universe Organization now allows transgenders to compete in their pageant system, what’s your take on this?
I believe that everyone should have to right and the opportunity to follow their dreams. We are all equals in this world and sometimes money and status cloud the truth. Given that we are all equal, if transgenders want to be a part of Miss Universe then why not?!
13. What would you say to someone who thinks you’re not qualified or pretty enough to represent your country in Miss Universe?
I would probably say that I am sure the Miss Universe organisation is looking for a universal girl – someone who people across the world can relate to. I believe it is not based solely on looks or qualifications, but on the whole package. That being said I would probably say there is a reason I won my national title so there must be something that makes me worthy to stand on the stage with other women from around the world at the Miss Universe final
14. What qualities do you feel you have that would make you a great Miss Universe?
I know I cope well under pressure and I love to live in the fast lane. I am sure these two things would benefit me if I won Miss Universe. I am down to earth and easy to get along with and I thoroughly enjoy meeting new people! A number of things that have happened in my life that I believe helps me to relate to girls and women from all kinds of backgrounds! I also represent those who have tattoos! I have a passage from the bible down my left side and decided on this because I had always appreciated tattoos and recently became a christian so just combined the two!
15. Please send your special message to all your Missosology fans.
Hey guys! Not long now until the Miss Universe final and I cannot wait to get out there and make you all proud! Thank you for all the support and wish me luck! Lots of love!
Get into the fun of Miss Universe 2012 season by visiting the leading pageant forum today!
Access Powerhouse of Beauties Kiss & Tell
Beauty Talks :: Miss Universe Great Britain 2012 Holly Hale,