Beauty Talks :: Miss Universe Sweden Hanni Beronius
An interview with Miss Universe Sweden 2012 Hanni Beronius is really enjoyable. This girl has a zest for life, animated and really down to earth. She shared with Missosology how are her preparations for Miss Universe, her personal life and a lot more.
1. Who do you think is the sexiest man alive?
2. If there were no rules in your life for one day and you could be outrageous, what would you do?
I would walk around in the streets with fire just kidding, I don’t know what I would do actually…
3. What is the most difficult thing you did to prepare for the Miss Universe pageant? Why did you do that?
To get ready mentaly, because you never know what you can expect.
4. If you were given 1 million dollars how would you spend it in just one day?
CHARITY! I would give it away to the childrens hospital, the kids that have cancer really breaks my heart.
5. What does loving a boyfriend mean to you?
Trust, sharing our life, privacy, and harmony.
6. Any beauty secrets that you would like to share the readers of Missosology?
Always put sunscreen on your hands and neck when your in the sun, never leave your appartement without your lipstick! Racy red lips are the epitome of sexy. That is, until you smile and realize that your lipstick has somehow migrated off your pout and onto your two front teeth. 1) Embarrassing! 2) Talk about sex appeal gone in an instant! The solution: As soon as lipstick’s applied, always press crimson-color lips onto a folded square of tissue to blot. Then stick your forefinger in your mouth and slowly pull it out to remove any lipstick that you may have mistakenly applied on the insides of your lips.
7. Tell us about the most beautiful place in your country?
8. Tell us about your mantra or secret to success.
I see the hand of success as the process of achieving my own goals, rather than someone else’s goal for me. I was successful when I was unemployed and not earning any money. I knew what I wanted, and it was only a matter of time before I got there.
9. When was the last time you cried? Why?
When they took my dog away from me.
10. What do you like to do for fun with your friends?
Hang out, spend some time together at eachothers place, take a walk, and just spend quality time.
11. Miss Universe Organization now allows transgenders to compete in their pageant system, what’s your take on this?
Every human in this earth is supposed to have a chance in life to do whatever they want to do or be.
12. What would you say to someone who thinks you’re not qualified or pretty enough to represent your country in Miss Universe?
Its not about the face and how pretty you are. Its about who you are inside, how your personality are. And everyone had a chance to win, i didn’t choose myself to win.
13. What qualities do you feel you have that would make you a great Miss Universe?
To be myself all the way. Be a positive person.