Beauty Talks :: Miss Universe Hungary 2012 Agnes Konkoly
Despite learning the English language just a few months ago, Miss Universe Hungary 2012 Agnes Konkoly agreed to talk with Missosology – in English of course. This girl’s got the confidence and is willing to stretch her limits. After all being a triathlon athlete means Agnes is no longer a stranger in putting herself in situations outside her comfort zone. And while her country can only boast two semifinalists and that they only started competing in 1992, Agnes, like a determined athlete that she is, is very much determined and optimistic to leave a strong mark at Miss Universe 2012.
1. Who do you think is the sexiest man alive?
Woody Allen, his humor is superlative – I know this fact since I was 14.
2. If there were no rules in your life for one day and you could be outrageous, what would you do?
I would eat every fast food in the world!
3. What is the most difficult thing you did to prepare for the Miss Universe pageant? Why did you do that?
I had only just a few months to learn the English language. I think it is very important for pageants like this.
4. What has been the biggest disappointment in your life? Why?
Thank God, I haven’t got any. Maybe when I won the Hungarian triathlon bronze medal, because I wanted to win the gold!
5. If you were given 1 million dollars how would you spend it in just one day?
I would sleep 23 hours and would be able to spend within 1 hour, but I would give it to my family.
6. What does loving a boyfriend mean to you?
Getting and giving the most attention in my life. And if I had a bad dream, I can wake him up.
7. Any beauty secrets that you would like to share the readers of Missosology?
Focus, smile and love. Each step from the deep of your heart.
8. Tell us about the most beautiful place in your country?
My parent’s garden while watching the falling stars in August.
9. Tell us about your mantra or secret to success.
Taking 100% responsibility for each moment of my life and making others happy and successful. This has the best in terms of return-on-investment level.
10. When was the last time you cried? Why?
When I won the Hungarian Miss Universe Pageant, and after which, I went to my mom!
11. What do you like to do for fun with your friends?
We make a lot of parties, we play board games like scrabble, and we often take a bicycle tour in the mountains.
12. Miss Universe Organization now allows transgenders to compete in their pageant system, what’s your take on this?
If there will be a widely acclaimed contest for them in the future, I loved to be one of the judges!
13. What would you say to someone who thinks you’re not qualified or pretty enough to represent your country in Miss Universe?
I would ask him/her to try take apart a pageant like this! I believe, impossible is nothing… Start to run your way today!
14. What qualities do you feel you have that would make you a great Miss Universe?
In 10 years of participating at triathlon, it has given me a tough lesson in my way of thinking, developing strength and discipline.
15. Please send your special message to all your Missosology fans.
Your support is giving me feathers and wings to fly and making each of you a part of my success. Thank you.
Get into the fun of Miss Universe 2012 season by visiting the leading pageant forum today!
Access Powerhouse of Beauties Kiss & Tell
Beauty Talks :: Miss Universe Hungary 2012 Agnes Konkoly,