Beauty Talks :: Miss Universe Estonia 2012 Natalia Korneitsik
1. Who do you think is the sexiest man alive?
The one, who doesn’t know about it or at least he pretends he doesn’t. I would name Johnny Depp.
2. If there were no rules in your life for one day and you could be outrageous, what would you do?
I would use it to do something what I dreamed about in my childhood. To get into chocolate factory and also go to the zoo and free all the animals. It was always sad for me to see them lonely in the cages.
3. What is the most difficult thing you did to prepare for the Miss Universe pageant? Why did you do that?
In order to improve self-confidence on the stage, I took courses at Actors’ Studio with the professional theatre actors. It was difficult for me to be at the same level with them. I looked very awkwardly in the beginning, but I learned how to control and use my emotions in a right moment. Psychological side of preparation was also hard, to unite people around me, to create awareness of what I am doing and to stay no matter what – positive all the time. I learnt a lot.
4. What has been the biggest disappointment in your life? Why?
I cannot pick out one specific biggest disappointment. I have been experiencing a number of frustrations, like fake women’s friendship or betrayal, but we all go through that.
5. If you were given 1 million dollars how would you spend it in just one day?
Hmm… Just in one day. I would buy an island in a warm sea. So a territory of my small country would become a bit bigger and, finally, we would be able to enjoy a warm sea.
6. What does loving a boyfriend mean to you?
It means not to set any conditions for both of us and of course LOYALTY.
7. Any beauty secrets that you would like to share the readers of Missosology?
One of my secrets is sauna. It is very healthy and energetic for your body and as a result your skin gets as soft and sleek as velvet. Also, I do a lot of jogging in the fresh sea-air and drink green tea. In the end, smiling and positive thinking make us all beautiful.
8. Tell us about the most beautiful place in your country?
In Estonia we do our best to save historical places and sights. Every trip around Estonia is like an ancient adventure. I would name The Old Town of Tallinn as the most interesting place. It is the ancient part of the city where you can get by going through the gates of XV century that divides the old part of the city from the modern one. The Old Town is also called “the city of hearts”, because it has heart’s shape if look on it from the sky. This part of the city will be portrayed on my national dress.
9. Tell us about your mantra or secret to success.
It is simple but true: impossible is nothing. You need to be purposeful and ready to fight till the end. Firstly life challenges you and only after that it gives you what you want depending if you are strong enough to overcome all the obstacles. Never give up if you do really want something and never ever lose your values!
10. When was the last time you cried? Why?
Recently. And because of happiness due to the chance to represent my country at Miss Universe.
11. What do you like to do for fun with your friends?
We love to do everything what is spontaneous. It’s fun enough to wake up from the call of your friend saying, “You have 1 hour to get ready, we are flying to Paris.”
12. Miss Universe Organization now allows transgenders to compete in their pageant system, what’s your take on this?
Miss Universe should remain a beauty contest instead of becoming “Miss Plastic Surgery” contest.
13. What would you say to someone who thinks you’re not qualified or pretty enough to represent your country in Miss Universe?
Even the most beautiful woman or winner would not be pretty enough for some people. So, it is a question of taste. But if I feel it comes from envy I would say: “Dear, go and prove that you can do better!”
14. What qualities do you feel you have that would make you a great Miss Universe?
Participation in political events gave me a sense of tolerance and international experience of communication. Participation in fashion shows and contests gave me confidence. Acting and music gave me possibility to be different and control my emotions. I am versatile person and I believe that all these qualities will help me to be a great candidate for the title.
15. Please send your special message to all your Missosology fans.
I am representing a small country, but I will do my best to make people know it better. The only thing I need from you – is your support and attention Best wishes, your Natalie
Get into the fun of Miss Universe 2012 season by visiting the leading pageant forum today!
Access Powerhouse of Beauties Kiss & Tell