1. Tell us something that many people don't know about you.
I was part of the Albanian Volleyball Junior National Team, part of the North Dakota Volleyball All State Team, and twice Player of the Year of the CUNY conference in New York.
2. What's inside your bag right now?
Keys, cellphone, book, wallet, sunglasses, lipgloss, mirror, usb, pen, tissue paper, travel size lotion.
3. What does a woman of purpose mean to you?
A woman who uses her best qualities to make a difference.
4. What is the most important advice your mom gave you?
To be independent, develop my passions, and be humble.
5. Describe the town where you grew up.
I grew up in a beautiful seaside city in the middle of Albania named Durres. It is the second largest city in Albania, it has beautiful sandy beaches, and many archeological treasures. The people are very friendly and tourism is booming.
6. Tell us about your fashion sense & style.
I have a classic and elegant style. My wardrobe consists mainly of dresses, but the clothes I wear vary according to the occasion. Nonetheless, I prefer good quality clothes that fit and that show off my best traits.
7. Any beauty secrets that you would like to share the readers of Missosology?
Eat natural foods, moisturize, drink plenty of water, get enough sleep, and use sunscreen. I always try to follow these rules and they work wonders.
8. What is your worst quality?
I am impatient and I often overanalyze things. However, I am working on improving these traits.
9. In a sea of beautiful universal women that shall compete in Miss World, what would make you stand out?
The realization of the importance of experience and communicating effectively with the contestants and judges.
10. If you could change one thing about the world what would it be?
Eradicate violence! Without violence we would live in a world with no wars, terrorism, injustice and all these issues that prevent prosperity.
11. Any message to Missosology and your fans?
Thank you very much for your support! Participating in Miss World has always been my dream and I will now do everything to represent my country with dignity. I have been blessed in my life and I realize it is now the time to make a difference and help out as much as I can! Love, Floriana