MISS UNIVERSE 6th OFFICIAL HOT PICKS
- VIETNAM – Huong Pham is a consistent favorite. Everybody is talking about her and everybody is putting her in their list. No doubt she is the best from Asia and the best from Vietnam to ever compete at Miss Universe. They even called her as Honey Lee version 2!
- FRANCE – Grabbing slowly the attention of the pageant analysts, Flora Coquerel will not be wasted at Miss Universe. Unlike on what happened at Miss World last year, Flora is putting in a razor like focus on the pageant. She’s now showing her elegant and sophisticated side as evidenced by her Fadil shots.
- COLOMBIA – Vivacious, outgoing and fierce – these are the words that most people describe Ariadna Gutiérrez. When she is in a room you will not miss her. A back-to-back is indeed very possible.
- INDIA – Days through the competition, Urvashi Rautela’s star continue to shine. Never fading, she is poised to make a huge impression in the contest.
- USA – Olivia Jordan is fighting in the competition in stealth mode. Not much is being talked about her, but she is very consistent, a very solid competitor well in fact. A Top 5 finish is very much expected.
- DOMINICAN REP – She’s one of the most talked delegate and very visible in any occasion. Clarissa Molina’s beauty is undeniable and has a strong chance to win her country’s second Miss Universe crown.
- BRAZIL – Marthina Brandt’s beauty is always full of sophistication and elegance. If the new owners are looking for a model-like winner, they will find all of that in Marthina.
- THAILAND – Aniporn Chalermburanawong is a catwalk killer and her Fadil shots shows the supermodel in her. Very elegant – oriental yet could be a universal type of beauty.
- JAPAN – Ariana Miyamoto’s beauty has been muted a bit lately but don’t count her out yet. She is still the darling of the Western press for representing the changing attitude of Japan with regards to race.
- AUSTRALIA – Aussie beauties are hard to ignore. Monika Radulovic is a refreshingly beautiful woman with a care-free spirit.
BUBBLING UP: Netherlands, Kosovo, Denmark, Great Britain, Indonesia